Or Dddsttabercramow for ease of reference and for short, rolls right off the tongue yes or no? Please vote just once, unless you’re from Chicago.
The Dinosaur Dietary Daylight Savings Time Travel and Bovine Excremental Reserve Cattle Roundup and March on Washington of 2019 / 2020 – draft proposal and preliminary implementation plan
- Oil comes from dinosaurs that died a long time ago
- Daylight savings time is a pain in the ass.
- Oil is really f****** expensive and we’re running out of it.
- The sun is free but solar energy is really expensive because the people who sell oil don’t want to have to go back to work for a living and their kids are so stupid after so many generations of inbreeding to ever be able to support them.
- Oil is bad for the environment.
- Time travel probably not probable. Otherwise it’s impossible.
- Cows are real and they do not have gender identity issues that we are aware of.
- 2020 is going to be a messy election year.
- If dinosaurs had eaten a healthier diet we wouldn’t have this problem, but we do.
- We need a giant cattle Roundup March on Washington.
*** editor’s note *** this could be really funny if we had the time or energy to do it, but no one seems to just want to have a good laugh anymore.