Setting the record straight on Taxidermy:
1) Nowhere does the definition specify that the animals must be dead, and
2) While the annual average salary of a taxidermist seems rather low, there may be other benefits / quality of life perks (?) that are difficult to put a strict monetary value on [sicfuk].
Some other taxidermy tidbits you might not be aware of:
- Many taxidermists are very passionate about their work.
- Some taxidermists might indicate that they feel almost called to their chosen profession.
- Taxidermists may statistically significantly answer the phone on the 1st ring more often than other businesses (this needs further study with a controlled test group to be confirmed).